Not only is Ciara an entertainer, but she is an advocate for youth charities. On February 23, 2010, Ciara was spotted at LAX sporting a sweater that read “Give Back“. You may have been wondering exactly what the message was behind that. Well, the sweater is from QI Cashmere‘s ” QI Cares Collection”, and part of the proceeds from her purchase went to the Advocates For Children (“AFC”) organization in New York City. Their mission is to promote the best education for NYC’s most vulnerable children.
Thanks to JessicaStroupFan, we have updated the gallery with high quality images of Ciara wearing the sweater so that you may get a better look. View by simply clicking the image.
- Video Of Ciara On Her Flight Back To LA
- “Takin Back My Love” High Quality Photos
- Vote CIARA: Top 20 Celebs Gone Good!
- Pics From The Set of “Takin’ Back My Love”
- “Takin Back My Love” Video