Posted by James • News
Ciara is hard on the grind! She is wrapping up the ‘Got Me Good‘ music video shoot out in Apple Valley, CA. The scene looks to be very desert-like, something she’s never done before in a video! Also on set was all female dance crew, ‘8Flavahz‘. Yesterday she filmed from dawn to dusk, capturing multiple settings in the shoot.
The video is said the be full of energy and dancing. Hopefully we’ll soon get more photos from the set, but for now view this one above. . .
‘Got Me Good’, serving as the 2nd single from One Woman Army, is set to premiere October 8th, alongside the visual.
- PHOTOS : Ciara Shoots New Music Video In Malibu
- Ciara Preps For Vman & Wonderland Shoots
- Watch : Ciara – ‘Gimmie Dat’ Music Video
- PHOTOS : 300+ HQ ‘Sorry’ Music Video Snapshots
- Ciara’s ‘Gimmie Dat’ Video Shoot Began Today