Ciara sat down with NBC’s theGrio for a quick interview to talk about her upcoming project, One Woman Army and her dream collaboration. Here’s a short clip below . . .
Mobile? CLICK to watch on YouTube.
During the mid 2000′s, American music saw the emergence of southern hip-hop and R&B and its bass-heavy, 808 production move into the national spotlight.
Lead by super producer Lil Jon, Atlanta became the main hub where this sound was being developed.
Ciara was among the first R&B singers to embrace the sub-genre, appropriately titled ‘Crunk R&B,’ and her debut album, the Grammy-award-winning Goodies, reflected this.
Fast forward 10 years and four albums later, Ciara is still thriving as she continues, in her own words, to “earn her stripes” while she gears up to release her fifth album, One Woman Army.
TheGrio sat down with Ciara to discuss her career and who would be her dream collaboration to work with in the future. [SOURCE]
- Ciara Longs For A Collaboration With Janet Jackson
- ESSENCE : Ciara On Her New Album & Learning To Trust Her Gut
- Ciara Attends Janet Jackson’s AMA After Party
- VIDEO : Ciara Has A Laugh At Power 106
- Ciara Praises Janet Jackson’s Courage