Posted by James • News
While in Paris attending shows, including one for Givenchy, WWD caught up with Ciara to get the scoop on her One Woman Army. According to the writer, the album is in its final stages and tomorrow, March 4th, the first official single, Body Party, will be dropping. This is exciting! Preview the tune HERE.
“I’m here for my friend Papa Ricky,” Ciara squealed at the Givenchy show Sunday night. “You know him as Riccardo,” she said of her friend, the brand’s designer Riccardo Tisci.
The singer is putting the finishing touches on her new album, “One Woman Army,” the first single from which comes out March 4. After that, she’ll be off on tour. “I’m going to be going for a long run, and I can’t wait because I haven’t toured in so long! The road is the most fun to me.” SOURCE
- SINGLE ARTWORK : Ciara – Body Party
- NY MAG : CR Fashion Book Party: Ciara & Riccardo Tisci’s–Eye-View
- NEW MUSIC : Ciara – Body Party (Snippet)
- Givenchy & Ciara Paired up at Oi Fashion Rocks + 2 HQs
- Ciara’s Fashionable Friends: Riccardo Tisci and Peter Dundas